Throwing back to when we could go out! at – just a little snack before a day…
Throwing back to when we could go out!
chefskitchen_ at stockadebrewco – just a little snack before a day of drinking with some beautiful friends!! Amazing Swiss burger – an awesome patty, Swiss cheese, bacon, pickles and mushrooms topped with some gorgeous mayo…really deliciousand loved being fed by a fellow northerner.
Question: How do you like your Brussel Sprouts? Answer: 20% sprouts, 80% bacon …
Question: How do you like your Brussel Sprouts?
Answer: 20% sprouts, 80% bacon
For those who asked, see the below recipe 1. Use a mortar and pestle to grind u…
For those who asked, see the below recipe
1. Use a mortar and pestle to grind up a teaspoon of peppercorns, 2 coriander roots, 3 garlic cloves and a thumb-size piece of ginger to a chunky paste.
2. Put a saucepan on a medium heat with some oil, and fry 2 bone in chicken thighs for 4-5 mins until golden
3. Add the paste and cook for for 1-2 mins further
4. Pour in 1.5 litres chicken stock, and a couple of bruised spring onions
5. Bubble away for 7-8 mins until chicken is cooked. Take chicken off the bone and put to one side – put the bone back in the broth and cook for 15 mins. Season with salt, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar
6. Cook some noodles and wontons as per pack instructions (I use my own wontons )
7. Steam some pak choi and slice some chilli, spring onion and coriander.
8. Arrange noodles, chicken, pak choi and wontons in a bowl and pour over the sieved broth
9. Serve with spring onions, chilli and coriander – and chilli oil of course!
Yummy delicious comforting food to eat post jab!! Chicken noodle wonton soup wi…
Yummy delicious comforting food to eat post jab!! Chicken noodle wonton soup with pak choi. An amazing chicken broth with lovely aromatic things which made this a hug in a bowl!! Drenched with my fave chilli oil
Continuing gratitude for the lovely nurses giving me my vaccine today …
Continuing gratitude for the lovely nurses giving me my vaccine today
Yummy!!! Crispy skin salmon, noodles, pak choi and wontons...- 2021-12-07
Super rich, warming and delicious – filled with chunks of barramundi and some home-made tofu puffs… not sure how successful they were...- 2021-12-07
How good are fajitas?!!!! The ultimate quick cheap dinner comfort food...- 2021-12-07
A little psychotic – but I think you can tell I’m in my happy place...- 2021-12-07
The dry aged products are just sensational, gorgeous capegrimbeef butchered perfect into steaks which have the best flavour I have ever experienced!...- 2021-12-07
Lamb and ginger dumplings for lunch…feeding my soul...- 2021-12-07
HOW have I only just discovered sandwichchefs!!!! This was amazing – 14 hour slow roasted beef with gravy,...- 2021-12-07